Friday, November 20, 2009

My first post

Hi, I'm Super Grover. This is my first post ever and I am so exited to be doing this! When my teacher told the class that we could make a blog I immediately thought " I am doing that as soon as I get home!" So here I am. Making my own blogg!

3 comments:

  1. Super Grover-
    I am so excited about your blog! I can't wait to see what you publish. I will be sure to put the link on our class blog page. Happy writing!
    Mrs. Moehlmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. Moelhmann. Isn't Super Grover a funny display name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...who woulda thunk my baby girl would have a BLOG...I didn't know what a blog WAS 'til I was 30yrs old! Well I'm proud of ya, Lys, and I'm glad you enjoy writing like Daddy. Keep it up...it can be fun forever!
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete